Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Going to Enjoy Playing With This



No, not the balloon. That pretty pink helium filled bag of latex floated into oblivion four years ago at Litgirl's Brownie bridging ceremony. Not very green of those brownies...

I can't wait to play more with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. I haven't updated since version 2, so I figure I am in for some real treats. So far I have only checked out the lasso tool. It did not disappoint - much easier than the old one. Oh, and that pretty pink balloon was really red four years ago.

Litgirl has to do a report on a famous Texan, so she played around with an old photo of Ima Hogg last night. I always thought that name was just a joke, but she was a real person with either really twisted or short-sighted parents! Poor girl. She had the last laugh though, 'cause Ima Hogg was a brick house.

No comments: