Thursday, January 29, 2015

The One That Got Away


You could call this
The Cowl That Got Away,
 or maybe
The Cowl I Gave Away.
 I offered it to Groovy Girl
while I was knitting it
because the pink
would be perfect with her dark hair and eyes.
I never DREAMED she would take it.
She is a fashionista and this is a hand knit...
I had grown to like it for myself,
but as she carried it away
with a pleased, "Thanks, Mom!"
it was all good with me.

Pattern:  Last Minute Cowl
              free pattern from Churchmouse Yarns & Teas

Yarn:  SMC Select, Silk Wool

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

This is beautiful I love the texture too!

Jane McLellan said...

You'll just have to knit another one! Lovely texture and colour, no wonder it got away.

sewmuchfun4 said...

Thank you! It's a simple pattern - the reward far exceeds the effort you have to put into it. I actually may make another for myself when I'm back in a bulky yarn mood.

:) Ann