Monday, January 17, 2011

Joining the Fun With Jane and Janet

SPOILER ALERT: Don't read background text
if you EVER plan to read this book OR see the movie!
I've joined the fun
of
(Tat It And See).
Here are my Days 1 & 2.

LOVE
that Jane takes the time
to do this every winter.
It is a day brightener
on these otherwise
gray days.

Another lady brightened my day
yesterday as I worked on the TIAS.
Janet Gaynor,
in Small Town Girl.
LOVE her smile and her voice.

So WHY the photo of a page from
Leave Her to Heaven?
A rather murderous book...
Because 
Ben Ames Williams
wrote
Small Town Girl
AND
Leave Her to Heaven.

I have several books in my 
"library,"
(or shelf if you prefer)
on which movies are based.
Since I have
Leave Her to Heaven
I thought I might also enjoy
Small Town Girl,
but at prices starting around $200,
per one site,
I think I'll wait until
I make my first million.

It'll be a while...

1 comment:

Fox said...

Very entertaining post!
Fox : )